Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Craving!

FROZEN YOGURT!!!!
I just can't get enough of Mon berri!!
http://www.monberri.com/index.php

I have never had such an awesome frozen yogurt. I mean many places have come close and somewhat hit the awesome button for my palate. But the yogurt at this place surpasses everything in the "ice cream" category! Can I say (WOW)x10000000000?
If any one of you get the chance, you gotta stop by mon berri! I can't get enough of this place. For one thing, I crave ice creams all the time in this weather. And I always crave that when I'm working. So I think..where can I get great ice cream that just satisfies? I come up empty and cannot bring myself into buying anything because the only thing that I can think of putting in my system is Mon berri.

I'm a little embarrassed because I think the person who runs it, or the owner, knows me. LOL Sometimes I like to network with people and owners of an establishment, but for some reason, I didn't want to for this place. Perhaps, I see this place as my guilty pleasure, or that I feel like a pig when I"m seen there so often. I don't know exactly.

What I do know is that I don't know what to do if this place closes down. Its in a relatively dull location. Even though it looks like a high traffic place, not too many people hang out or seemingly go there.

Truly a diamond in the ruff indeed!!!

OK so an update on a negative part of this place.  I went by on a random afternoon and to my disappointment they were not opened!! I went by at around 1:30 but the sign says that they were suppose to be opened at 12 noon! *sigh*
That's not a good way to do business.

1 comment: