Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Job!!

I realized that I do need a blog of sort. Even  though I may not have much to say or even if I have poor grammar. I still feel the need to write down stuff, perhaps for my own insanity!
For my first post I"d like to address something that has been on my mind since March. I need a job. One that is either full time for the summer or just full time in general.
But my problem is that I really don't know what I want to do as a "career". I mean I love children and someone once told me that they think I am excellent with children. That I have patience for them like no other. But sometimes this profession just seems like its going no where for me. It seems like I am being road blocked. So right now I'm really discouraged.
Its not easy when I am easily discouraged..and stubborn. :)

An amazing thing happened today also, one of my kids made a card for me. And it reads, "You are the best ever you are very overwhelming (that is a good thing). Let the spring go and summer come." Oh and I cannot forget the heart in the back!! lol  :) I loved it. I"m going to put it up on my wall. :) Thank you so much for that, that child may never know, but he/she really made my day and gave this negative soul some encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment