Friday, April 22, 2011

The Interview

Oh Boy did I mess up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm am so sad and embarrassed to be me right now. I can't believe I stumbled through such questions in which I should have learned from school!
I blanked. I completely blanked out once I heard the first question and I couldn't answer it right away or properly.
I can't believe that I did so badly. Normally, I'm so calm and cool. This time, I was nervous and brain dead!!!
I want to blame it on my period that I just got in the morning, I also want to blame my lack of readiness of the interview.
But I can't do any of that. All I can do now is just get over it.
Couldn't sleep last night also. Once I woke up,  Memories of the interview flooded my brain and I felt stupid and started  tossing and turning. I only had 5 hours of sleep.
Oh man...even if I applied for other jobs, I wonder if I will still have a reference from the big boss?

2 comments: