Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Weddings, weddings and more weddings

Sheesh! EVERYONE is getting married!!!
Its the next wave. I had a bit of a break last year and half, but this year... BOOM. Literally, there is a boom in weddings. Grr...I hate when I feel like this, but I feel like getting married too! I found myself browsing through wedding dresses today. I was so tempted in buying one too! But I had to constantly remind myself that I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED. Sheesh!!! Help me. I mean if that is not bad enough, I even had a counter thought to that. I was thinking that I'll just get it now and if I ever get married I'll have a dress!!! Crazy me~!
Its funny because I'm not ready to be married. I just want to wear the dress and eat good food! I wanna go through the process of picking colour themes, bridesmaids and cake.
But afterwards, I have no interest in. LOL And most of all I don't the attention that a couple receives on that day.
I guess if you look at it closely all I really want is an extreme version of a prom.

~Sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment