Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thought of the Day

Just came out of the shower again and again I feel compelled to write something.
I was just thinking about life and my immediate future. I don't like when I do this, but I just feel so much in despair. I feel so stuck in a my rut that I just want to give up on everything. I'm so deathly afraid that I won't find a job for the summer that my insides are shaking in stress.
Whenever I have stress, I think about it so much that I can't take it anymore and I just let it go. But letting go means to forget about it until the next time I feel the need to stress myself out again. Thus the cycle keeps going.
I really don't know what to do. I don't think the "rain" is going to let up.
The weather these past couple of days really mirror my heart. And boy does it hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment